The Military CYPRES 2 family is the next generation of the Military CYPRES line of parachute AADs (Automatic Activation Devices), combining tried and true quality, reliability, and core technology with an advanced hardware platform.
- Water-resistant For 15 Minutes At A Depth Of 15 ft (4.5 m) (Fresh Or Salt-water)
- Maintenance-free Power Supply – No Need For User Record Keeping, Purchase, Or Replacement
- Device Serial Number And Maintenance Due Date Accessible From The External Display – Automatic Reminder Of Next Maintenance
- Robust, Reinforced Case – Small Size, Light Weight
- Flexible Maintenance Schedule (+/- 6 Months) From Month Of Manufacture
Parameters proven by more than 12 years experience in 42 Countries remain the same with Military CYPRES 2:
- Adapted To All Military Operational Requirements And Tactical Applications, As Well As Training Scenarios
- Simple, 1-Button User Interface
- Fast (10 Second) Self-Test: Complete Functional Test With Good-To-Go Indication- Performed During Switch-On And Setting
- Automatic Switch-off After 14 Hours
- Low Maintenance Cost And Down-time
- U.S. And Europe-Based Service And Support Centers
- Training Seminars/Classes, Pc-based Training Tools, Web-based Information Is Available
- Setting Tools: Circular Calculator, PC-Based, Web-Based, PDA-Based
Dual operating modes take into account all the different needs and applications required by Military users:
- Training mode is ideal for use on the local dropzone. While in Training mode, Military CYPRES 2 works with simplicity – set it and forget it.
- No calibration necessary
- Automatic weather adjustment without user interaction
- Tactical applications and remote jumps: the Military CYPRES is used in ‘Operational’ mode, so that all requirements of ‘Training’ mode are overcome. Any activation altitude can be programmed, while on the ground, or in-flight – even in a pressurized cabin.
- Adaptive activation velocity (increases with altitude, based on terminal velocity)
View All Parachute Accessories