The Military CYPRES 2 family is the next generation of the Military CYPRES line of parachute AADs (Automatic Activation Devices), combining tried and true quality, reliability, and core technology with an advanced hardware platform.
Military Enhancements include:
- Water-resistant For 15 Minutes At A Depth Of 15 ft (4.5 m) (Fresh Or Salt-water)
- Maintenance-free Power Supply – No Need For User Record Keeping, Purchase, Or Replacement
- Device Serial Number And Maintenance Due Date Accessible From The External Display – Automatic Reminder Of Next Maintenance
- Robust, Reinforced Case – Small Size, Light Weight
- Flexible Maintenance Schedule (+/- 6 Months) From Month Of Manufacture
Parameters proven by more than 12 years experience in 42 Countries remain the same with Military CYPRES 2:
- Adapted To All Military Operational Requirements And Tactical Applications, As Well As Training Scenarios
- Simple, 1-Button User Interface
- Fast (10 Second) Self-Test: Complete Functional Test With Good-To-Go Indication- Performed During Switch-On And Setting
- Automatic Switch-off After 14 Hours
- Low Maintenance Cost And Down-time
- U.S. And Europe-Based Service And Support Centers
- Training Seminars/Classes, Pc-based Training Tools, Web-based Information Is Available
- Setting Tools: Circular Calculator, PC-Based, Web-Based, PDA-Based
Dual operating modes take into account all the different needs and applications required by Military users:
- Training mode is ideal for use on the local dropzone. While in Training mode, Military CYPRES 2 works with simplicity – set it and forget it.
- No calibration necessary
- Automatic weather adjustment without user interaction
- Tactical applications and remote jumps: the Military CYPRES is used in ‘Operational’ mode, so that all requirements of ‘Training’ mode are overcome. Any activation altitude can be programmed, while on the ground, or in-flight – even in a pressurized cabin.
- Adaptive activation velocity (increases with altitude, based on terminal velocity)
View All Parachute Accessories